Today’s world sees a rising popularity in green cleaning efforts — and for good reason. We all want to live in a clean world; therefore, many commercial office cleaning companies in Hampton Roads have adopted green business models. Unfortunately, few cleaning companies have the proper certifications.
The Green Business Bureau, which promotes “environmental awareness among businesses and promotes business practices that are both environmentally responsible and commercially beneficial,” offers their Platinum certification to cleaning contractors who follow green business standards.
What are the benefits of choosing a green-certified office cleaning company in Hampton Roads (Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Suffolk or Portsmouth)?
- The company adheres to safe cleaning practices using biodegradable and eco-friendly methods and supplies.
- Your health won’t suffer as a result of hazardous, harsh chemicals used during each cleaning. You will have little to no issues with your allergies, as long as you use the services of a true green cleaning company, such as those certified by the GBB.
- The carbon footprint of your office will be significantly smaller as a result of proper, environmentally-friendly cleaning practices used by Eco Green Office Cleaning Services.
- You won’t have a number of dangerous chemicals, such as combinations of bleach and ammonia, which could cause serious health issues if mixed or mishandled. Vapors will not trickle into the air in your office.
- The air quality of your office will improve with regular cleanings. You can breathe easily knowing that the company has you covered.
- You will have fewer “antibacterial” chemicals around your office, which can breed strains of bacteria that are resistant to any cleaning efforts. Instead, you can opt for safer alternatives.
To receive a free quote for office cleaning in Hampton Roads (Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Suffolk or Portsmouth), fill out the “contact us” form or call today.