Carpet cleaning in Chesapeake, Virginia Beach and Norfolk can keep your office clean and healthy.
Serving Hampton Roads since 2008, Eco Green Office Cleaning Services provides a variety of services, such as general janitorial, window washing, stripping and waxing, tile and grout cleaning. Additionally, we offer commercial office carpet cleaning in Chesapeake, Virginia Beach and Norfolk, which can extend the life of your carpet and save you money. We are a professional company that’s demonstrated the ability to get the job done every single time.
Here’s why you should choose Eco Green Office Cleaning for professional carpet cleaning:
- We use a truck-mount steam cleaning system that allows us to work quickly without sacrificing the quality of services.
- Our cleaning system lets us clean carpets at distances greater than 600 feet. Other carpet cleaning companies might use your bathroom or kitchen sink, but we have our own water supply.
- We can work under tight time constraints, and we have the manpower to meet high volume demands.
Some office managers and business owners downplay the importance of a clean work environment. Even if you recognize a need for regular janitorial services, you might overlook the need for regular carpet cleaning.
Carpet cleaning, however, is another way you keep your office clean. When your office is clean, you’re able to provide a healthier environment for you and your staff. A dirty environment is a breeding ground for germs and bacteria and can result in higher employee absentee and lost productivity—which ultimately affects your bottom dollar.
You may not see dirt imbedded in your carpets, but it’s there. Depending on the amount of traffic in your office every day, the level of contamination might be more than you realize.
We offer professional services and satisfaction guaranteed. Our system delivers 650 steam cleaning cycles per minute, which is higher than what some commercial carpet cleaning companies can offer.
The Science of Carpet Cleaning
Not all carpet cleaning systems are created the same. In fact, there’s a science behind carpet cleaning. Carpet cleaning involves the removal of dirt, grease and grime from your carpet. According to the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification, effective carpet cleaning involves the following steps:
1. Vacuum your carpet at least twice a week to remove surface soil
2. Before cleaning carpets, pre-condition with detergents. Some carpet cleaning companies skip this step, but pre-conditioning reduces surface tension.
3. Use heat for faster, more efficient carpet cleaning. Some carpet cleaning companies use a portable heating system, but these systems may not provide the water temperature needed for quality cleaning. A truck mount system, on the other hand, provides a water temperature over 280°F.
4. Agitation is necessary to remove dirt, grease and grime from carpet fibers. Agitation also results in uniform chemical penetration and distribution, which lowers the risks of carpet streaks.
5. Rinsing completes the carpet cleaning process. This step removes residual soil and detergents resulting in dirt-free carpets.
Why Use Eco Green for Carpet Cleaning in Chesapeake, Norfolk and Virginia Beach?
Not every company has the expertise or the techniques to deliver powerful, carpet cleaning.
Our impressive carpet cleaning system can tackle the toughest jobs. Whether you have a small office or a large office, our truck mount system lets us go any place. We won’t haul heavy equipment into your home, and we promise to arrive on time and complete the job on budget. There are no hidden costs or surprises.
The four fundamentals of soil suspension, according to the Carpet and Rug Institute:
Chemical Action – applying proper ingredients
Heat – 280°F for the best results
Agitation – uniformly distributing detergents over carpet
Rents – removing all detergent and soil with freshwater
Time – we don’t rush the process
Benefits of Outsourcing Carpet Cleaning
If you have a janitor on staff, or if you have an office cleaning service handling your janitorial needs, you may think routine vacuuming is enough to maintain the condition of your carpets. Regular maintenance can keep your carpet presentable, but it doesn’t remove soil and tough stains in the carpet fibers. Outsourcing your carpet cleaning is cost-effective and convenient.
For more information on carpet cleaning in Chesapeake, Virginia Beach or Norfolk, fill out the contact us form or call (757) 410-8045 to schedule your free estimate.