Do you need general office cleaning in Chesapeake, Norfolk or Virginia Beach? Or maybe you’re looking for COVID-19 emergency disinfection services?
Regardless of the circumstances, it isn’t enough to recognize a need for office cleaning. You must also build a relationship with a company that can complete services to your satisfaction.
As you research companies and read customer reviews, you’ll discover that finding the right company is easier said than done.
With so many good companies and bad companies, how do you choose one?
Some people choose a janitorial service based on price. But as the saying goes, “you get what you pay for,” so the cheapest price doesn’t always equal the best service.
Looking for an office cleaning company in Chesapeake, Virginia Beach or Norfolk with a proven track record? Here’s a look at seven habits of a highly effective janitorial service.
- The company provides a thorough training program to ensure its staff pays close attention to detail
- The company conducts background checks. Your keys and office are left in the hands of a trustworthy, reliable cleaning technician
- The company performs regular quality control inspections, providing staff with specific feedback and additional training (when necessary)
- The company responds to client inquiries in a timely manner and offers a 100% guarantee on all services
- The company has the ability to work efficiently and quickly, without compromising the quality of services
- The company offers competitive pricing and customizable cleaning packages based on your needs
- The company is committed to establishing a long-term relationship with its clients
Eco Green Office Cleaning Services provides all of the above and more, and we’re a leader in green cleaning methods.
For additional information on commercial office cleaning in Chesapeake, Virginia Beach or Norfolk, call to schedule a free estimate or complete the contact us form.