Is your office noticeably dusty? Do you dodge cobwebs? Is the break room so dirty that you hate taking a coffee or lunch break?
There’s nothing fun or funny about a dirty workplace. If you don’t have time to roll up your sleeves and tackle the filth, Eco Green Office Cleaning Services is more than happy to step in.
We are a full-service commercial janitorial office cleaning company serving Chesapeake, Virginia Beach and Norfolk. We offer general office cleaning, carpet cleaning, tile cleaning, stripping and waxing, and more. Give us a call to schedule your free estimate. Schedule weekly, twice-weekly or daily services.
But even if you hire us for commercial janitorial office cleaning, your office might need tidying up in between services–depending on the amount of foot traffic. Here’s what you can do:
- Mop the floors. It doesn’t matter how many floor mats you place near entryways, employees and customers will track outside dirt throughout your building. And sometimes, this dirt can settle into the crevices in your floor. Brown floor stains don’t remove themselves, so sweep and mop in between services to maintain your floor’s clean, shiny appearance.
- Clean the air ducts and change filters. Don’t forget to clean the air ducts and change your air filters (about every three months). This keeps your working environment clean and limits air pollutants.
- Organize your workspace. A clean desk not only contributes to better organization, wiping your desk, phone and keyboard with disinfecting wipes gets rid of germs and bacteria that can make you sick.
- Be eco-friendly. Use recycled paper or reusable microfiber clothes for cleaning. Also, purchase green cleaning solutions to reduce the risk of an allergic reaction from toxic, harsh chemicals.
- Get plants for the office. Plants are not only nice decorations, they help with air circulation and keep the atmosphere fresh. They also help the office feel “greener.”
Ready to hire a commercial office cleaning service for your Chesapeake, Virginia Beach or Norfolk office? Give us a call or fill out the contact us form to schedule your free estimate.
We’re also available to provide emergency COVID-19 disinfection. Whether someone in your office tested positive for the virus, or you’re looking for regular disinfection to maintain a safe, healthy environment, we can provide a free quote for decontamination services.