Green Office Cleaning in Norfolk, Virginia Beach and Chesapeake
It only makes sense to keep your office clean and tidy. But you shouldn’t rely on any type of cleaning products and solutions—you need green cleaning options.
Avoiding hazardous chemicals is one of the best ways to make your office eco-friendly, and replacing chemicals with green alternatives is easier than you might think.
- Clean vinyl surfaces and similar surfaces with only lemon juice and a cloth. This is all it takes to make cleaning less of an annoying chore, but rather something you can complete easily and quickly—whether it’s a home office or a company office. The acid in lemon juice breaks down stains, allowing you to clean your office without hazardous chemicals.
- Typically, furniture polish contains petroleum distillates. Why use a more traditional polish when you can get the job done with something simpler and greener? Mixing lemon juice and olive oil creates an effective furniture polish. Apply and buff furniture with a cloth.
- You can remove paint odors after an office makeover in just a few easy steps. Place small vinegar dishes around the room to neutralize the odor. This works really well in small office spaces with poor ventilation. Replace daily as needed.
- If you’re cleaning brass, copper, chrome or stainless steel, you can use a solution that doesn’t contain ammonia, such as a vinegar, salt and flour mixture.
- Lemons can also be used to clean brass and copper surfaces. Slice a lemon and add a bit of salt to each half. Rub the lemon on surfaces and then rinse with warm water. Click here for more cleaning tips.
Make your office eco-friendly and healthier. Call today to get your free estimate for commercial janitorial office cleaning in Norfolk, Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Portsmouth and Suffolk. We offer basic janitorial services, tile and grout cleaning, carpet cleaning, window cleaning, move-in/move-out cleaning, and post-construction cleaning.